- No Mortise hinge for bi-fold doors.
- Please Note: These hinges are used on bi-fold doors which are supported by a track installed above the doors and a pivot in the top of the door. These hinges are not strong enough to support doors by themselves. Do not use these hinges without a "track and pivot" type installation.
- Leaves only a 1/16" gap between the door and frame or between doors.
- Sold by the pair. A pair means two hinges. The photo above is one hinge or 1/2 pair.
- Fits door thickness 5/8" to 7/8"
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Screwhole placement is in a straight line pattern.
- This size has a loose pin, meaning the top leaf may be lifted off of the bottom leaf (allows the door to be easily removed after installation).
- Fits door thickness 1" to 1-1/4"
- Satin Brass Finish
- Screwhole placement is in a slightly offset pattern.
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Flag Style No-Mortise Hinge
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Flag Style No-Mortise Hinge
Q Anne Guarini • 01/28/2019, 12:32:56 PM I am looking for this 2” Flag Type No Mortise hinge in a silver color. Nickel? Chrome?
A 01/28/2019, 2:27:36 PM Anne, I dont have any options for something that small, we have some larger flag hinges in silver colors, but nothing that small unfortunately.