- High quality solid brass full mortise hinge.
- Made for door thicknesses of 3/4" to 1-1/8".
- One hinge leaf is swagged to provide a minimum gap when the door is closed.
- Finials are not removable.
- 4-3/4" tip to tip.
- Each leaf measures 13/16" wide by 2-1/4" tall (measurement does not include hinge barrel).
- Barrel is approximately 7/16" in diameter.
|Width||2 - 1/8"|
|Height||2 - 1/4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Scews|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Finial Tipped Hinge
5/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Ron Lynn | November 9th, 2021
Bought these hinges to replace broken hinges on our ‘80’s curio cabinet. Bought brushed hoping they’d be “more antique colored” than the bright brass. Even tho they were still more brass looking than antique I just painted black over the finish and wiped everything while wet with a latex glove I was wearing. Came out great. These brass hinges don’t disappoint for their strength. My curio cabinet doors are oak and glass and weigh about 35 -40 lbs per door and req 4 hinges per side but open and close with ease using these hinges. I do recommend this product for not only the look - but the quality too.
1 Question asked about Finial Tipped Hinge
Q Robert Corte • 12/15/2018, 3:25:27 PM Is this hinge a half Mortise. Can I get view from the top
A 12/17/2018, 11:40:24 AM Hi Robert! One leaf is swagged to provide a minimum gap. That should eliminate the need for any additional mortising.