These European style hinges are for glass cabinet doors. This European cabinet hinge is made up of four parts: The hinge, the mounting plate, the cover cap for the shim (where the round part of the hinge is), and the cover cap for hinge arm.
- The European glass door hinge is available in three types:
- Straight - for overlay glass doors
- Half crank - for back to back glass doors (half overlay)
- Full crank - for inset glass doors
- The hole drilled in the glass door must be exactly 26mm (slightly larger than 1").
- The glass must be between 4mm and 6mm (3/16" to 1/4").
- The bore distance must be between 5.5mm and 6.5mm. The bore distance is the distance from the edge of the glass to the edge of the 26mm hole drilled in the glass.
- The overlay can be decreased by 4.5mm and increased by 1.5mm (adjustment is on the hinge arm).
- The door depth adjustment is +2.8mm and -0.5mm (adjustment is on the mounting plate).
- The door vertical adjustment is 2mm (adjustment is on the mounting plate).
You normally need at least two hinges per door. This hinge bundle is sold by the each. Change the quantity if you need more than one European cabinet hinge.
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||94 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four screws and one shim|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
|HS SKU||Straight Arm: 796000
Half Crank: 796001
Full Crank: 796002
Round Cap-Chrome: 796006
Round Cap-Brass: 796007
Round Cap-Satin Nickel: 796008
Round Cap-Black: 796009
D Cap-Chrome: 796005
D Cap-Satin Nickel: 796003
ReviewsYou're reviewing European Glass Door Hinges
1 Question asked about European Glass Door Hinges