My Cart: 0 item(s)
These European style hinges are for glass cabinet doors. This European cabinet hinge is made up of four parts: The hinge, the mounting plate, the cover cap for the shim (where the round part of the hinge is), and the cover cap for hinge arm.
- The European glass door hinge is available in three types:
- Straight - for overlay glass doors
- Half crank - for back to back glass doors (half overlay)
- Full crank - for inset glass doors
- The hole drilled in the glass door must be exactly 26mm (slightly larger than 1").
- The glass must be between 4mm and 6mm (3/16" to 1/4").
- The bore distance must be between 5.5mm and 6.5mm. The bore distance is the distance from the edge of the glass to the edge of the 26mm hole drilled in the glass.
- The overlay can be decreased by 4.5mm and increased by 1.5mm (adjustment is on the hinge arm).
- The door depth adjustment is +2.8mm and -0.5mm (adjustment is on the mounting plate).
- The door vertical adjustment is 2mm (adjustment is on the mounting plate).
You normally need at least two hinges per door. This hinge bundle is sold by the each. Change the quantity if you need more than one European cabinet hinge.
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||94 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four screws and one shim|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing European Glass Door Hinges
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about European Glass Door Hinges
Q Don • 12/04/2018, 11:16:17 PM Hi, I think I need the European glass hinges. About 1.25Ē (32cm) round, gold plate outside. I have pictures. My cabinet has four full-glass doors, two flat doors in the middle, and on each side a rounded/curved glass door (like a 90 degree arc, or a quarter of a circle). If Iím standing facing the cabinet straight ahead, one of the side doorís hinge is positioned forward/straight with me (screws going sideways into wood-frame part that holds the hinges of the glass door). More info: the glass door would have a hole where the circular end of the hinge goes into. When the cabinet is closed, (the hinge inside is forward and) the circular part is facing sideways. I would have to stand on the side of the cabinet to see the gold circle outside. The hinges I see on online-store pages have the circle part (fixed to the glass) facing front when the glass door is closed, whereas I need one that faces sideways, because of the arc-shaped doors. Itís a soft-close/hydraulic hinge, too. The two center doors use the same hinges, too: the circular part of the hinge attached to the glass door faces me forward, but the rest of the hinge is left-to-right, unseen, behind a vertical wood-bar, the screws of the hinge theoretically points my direction.
A 12/05/2018, 8:17:55 AM Hi Don! One of our technical guys will be emailing you separately to handle this request. Please keep an eye out for it in your junk or spam folders should it not show up in your main email folder.