- Electrified hinges allow a low voltage electric current to pass from the door frame leaf to the door side leaf of a standard architectural grade hinge. This allows control of various electric items ont the door such as electric locks, access control devices, and alarms.
- The wiring is completely concealed when the door is in the closed position.
- These are ball bearing hinges which are suitable for any door installation. They are especially desirable for doors with door closers installed.
- UL Listed
- UL Fire Rated
- UL Rated for 50 volts AC/DC at 3.5 amp continuous and 16 amp pulse (maximum pulse width: 400msec with 10sec minimum off time between pulses)
- 4 wires per hinge. Other wire configurations are available by special order. Contact us for more information.
- When installing an electric hinge, it must be placed as the middle hinge only.
- All electrified hinges have fixed pins. The hinge pin is not removable.
- A mortar guard is required for all applications which have a grout-filled door frame. This may be special ordered if necessary. Failure to install a mortar guard for this application will void any warranty on these hinges.
- These hinges are sold by the each. You would normally order one electrified hinge and two (or more) non-electrified hinges per door.
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching wood screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Electrified Steel Butt Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet