- Lock box is made for a metal or iron gate.
- Features a Bolt Guard for extra security.
- Installs by welding in place to metal gate.
- The double model will hold a dead bolt and a tubular style front door lock.
- The backset of the holes is 2-3/8".
- 2-1/8" hole diameter.
- The "center to center" dimension of the Double hole model is 3-3/8".
|Finish Name||Plain Steel|
|Width||5 - 5/8"|
|Height||6 - 7/8"|
|Projection||1 - 5/8"|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Double Hole Lock Boxes For Metal Gates
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet