Double Acting Ball Tip Spring Hinge
Ships by the next day!
- Made in the USA
- Double acting spring hinges allow the door to open 180 degrees in either direction and spring action returns door to center closed position.
- Saloon Door Hinges is another name for these hinges.
- Spring tension is adjustable.
- The manufacturer recommends using three hinges per door for heavier doors. Two hinges may be used for lighter doors. Click on the link below for more specific information. If three hinges are used the center hinge should be installed as close as possible to the top hinge for maximum support.
- "Size" is the height of the plate that mounts on the door and jamb.
- Gap size if not mortised: .297"
- Max door thickness: 1-1/2"
- Weight rating per three hinges: 93 lbs.
- Gap size if not mortised: .325"
- Max door thickness: 1-3/4"
- Weight rating per three hinges: 107 lbs.
- Gap size if not mortised: .352"
- Max door thickness: 2"
- Weight rating per three hinges: 120 lbs.
|Spring Hinge Type||Barrel|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|