- Dependable and versatile floor-concealed door closer made by Dorma. Model number is BTS80.
- For center hung doors (includes center hung door package B). Package B is for wood doors. It uses Dorma's spring #4.
- Door closer is double acting (opens in both directions unless a stop is installed in the door frame) and non-handed (works on both left hand and right hand opening doors).
- Compact body allows installation in thin slab concrete subfloor construction.
- Can control exceptionally heavy single and double acting doors.
- Includes an adjustable "hold open" feature at any point past 80 degrees (feature can be turned on or off).
- This Dorma concealed door closer comes with the standard 74010 spindle which gives a 3/4" clearance between the bottom of the door and the floor surface. Other spindles may be special ordered if a different clearance is desired. Call our office for details.
- The range of door widths for exterior doors is 2'6" to 3'6". For interior doors 2'6" to 4'0".
- Also available for special order is a "terrazo pan". The terrazo pan allows the closer to be concealed using your flooring material instead of the metal plate shown in the photo. Call our office to order this pan.
- For Dorma BTS80 technical data click here.
Satin Nickel / Stainless Steel
|Weight Rating Group||
500 - 999 lb
|Weight Rating||660 lbs|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Fasteners|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Dorma BTS80 Concealed Door Closer
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet