My Cart: 0 item(s)
- These builders series products are value priced but still offer good quality.
- This Deadlatch (also known as a Nightlatch) is similar to a standard deadbolt, however, instead of needing to be manually operated by turning a key or knob each time, this lock has a latch which automatically re-locks the door when closed.
- This is essentially a mixture between the trim of a deadbolt and the interior workings of your most common door knobs or levers.
- Available in two models; single cylinder and double cylinder.
- Single cylinder has a keyed cylinder on one side and a turn knob on the other.
- Double cylinder has a keyed cylinder on both sides of the lock.
- Double cylinder locks are typically used to secure a gate in which one could easily reach through or over the top to unlock it. The main potential downside is that this function does not allow for emergency egress.
- The cylinder is made from brass with some steel internal parts
- The latch is made from steel, die cast material and some brass.
- The trim pieces are made from steel.
- The fasteners are made from steel.
- The keys are made from brass.
- Includes all fasteners needed for installation, installation instructions, and two keys.
- The Schlage C keyway and may be rekeyed (by a locksmith) to fit your existing keys if you have 5-pin Schlage type keys.
|Door Thickness||1 - 3/8" to 1 - 3/4"|
|Keyway||Schlage SC1 (5 Pin)|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Deadlatch - Builders Grade
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.