- This piano hinge is stocked in a 72" length that can be purchased as is or cut down to size depending on your needs.
- Finished in a gunmetal-like finish, but can work as an oil rubbed bronze for most purposes.
- Best for indoor use where only ligt use is anticipated. Not recommended for outdoor use or anywhere that there is a lot of moisture. Not recommended for any sort of corrosive or salt environment.
- The screw holes measure 2" from center to center.
- The knuckle length is 1/2".
- A full length piano hinge uses about 72 screws.
- We charge $3.00 per cut (limit 5 cuts per hinge).
- We will ship the remaining parts of any hinge that has been cut.
- Our cutting blade is approximately 1/16" thick so there is some loss of material with every cut made. For example, a hinge with 5 cuts made will lose 5/16" of material.
- The hinge knuckles on this product are spaced at 1/2" intervals. Please keep this in mind when sizing your cuts. It is best to ask for a cut at a joint or in the middle of a knuckle. That means that it is really best to ask for cuts that are sized to a whole inch, a 1/2 inch or a 1/4 inch (for example 12" or 12-1/2" or 12-1/4").
- Hinges that have been cut for you are absolutely not returnable and the order may not be canceled if it has already been cut. In order to meet our promise of "next working day shipping" we are sometimes cutting your hinge within 30 minutes after your order has been placed. If you need to change your order we need to hear from you within 30 minutes of the time the order has been placed. No changes or cancellations may be made after 30 minutes on any hinge cutting order.
- We can only promise cutting accuracy to plus or minus 1/8".
|Open Width||1 - 1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||#5 Screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Dark Plated Piano Hinge
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Dark Plated Piano Hinge
Q Steve M Sartain • 03/04/2018, 8:16:16 AM 1. What is the diameter of the mounting holes? 2. What is the centerline to centerline dimension between the mounting holes as measured across the knuckle? 3. What is the OD of the knuckle? Thanks, Steve
A 03/05/2018, 9:33:20 AM Hi Steve! 1: The diameter of the screw holes are about 1/4" and this hinge uses #5 sized screws. 2: Center-to-Center screw hole spacing is going to be 7/8". 3: The outside diameter is right around 1/8".
Q Kelly • 03/18/2018, 7:04:21 AM Do you have a dark plated continuous hinge at 96” ?
A 03/19/2018, 3:19:00 PM Hi Kelly! We just carry the Dark Plated Piano Hinge in a standard 6ft (72") length.