- Craftsman style ring turn gate latch.
- This gate ring pull latch operates from both sides of the gate.
- The Black finish is made of Steel and the Polished Stainless Steel finish is made from Stainless Steel
- Includes padlock eyes which can be used to secure the gate with a padlock (padlock not included). Padlock eyes are installed on the door edge and the gate post in line with each other. They are normally installed on the "pull" side of the gate.
- Latch is not handed and will work on both left and right hand opening gates.
- Works for gates up to 3" thick. For thinner gates the gate spindle can be easily cut with a hacksaw. Cut spindle approximately 1" longer than gate thickness.
- Approximate Dimensions
- Diameter of ring is 3 - 1/8".
- Ring plate is 3 - 1/8" x 2 - 3/8".
- Projection of the plate and ring is 1 - 1/8".
- Latch bar is 5 - 1/2" long (measured from center of pivot to end of bar)
- Strike plate is 3" x 3/4".
- Padlock eyes are 2 - 1/8" x 2".
Polished Chrome / Polished Stainless Steel
|Gate Latch Type||
Ring Turn Latch
|Door Thickness||3" Maximum|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching Wood Screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Craftsman Style Ring Gate Latch
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Craftsman Style Ring Gate Latch
Q Michelle • 07/26/2018, 4:02:35 PM Is there a extension spindle available for a thicker door? Mine is 31/2 inches.
A 07/26/2018, 4:24:03 PM There is an extension kit that is available to be special ordered, for these latches, that will work with your 3.5" gate thickness. Call us at 858-322-6353, and we can special order them for you.