My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Craftsman style ring turn gate latch.
- Latch operates from both sides of the gate.
- Made from a 316 grade Stainless Steel
- Includes padlock eyes which can be used to secure the gate with a padlock (padlock not included). Padlock eyes are installed on the door edge and the gate post in line with each other. They are normally installed on the "pull" side of the gate.
- Latch is not handed and will work on both left and right hand opening gates.
- Works for gates up to 3" thick. For thinner gates the gate spindle can be easily cut with a hacksaw. Cut spindle approximately 1" longer than gate thickness.
- Approximate Dimensions
- Diameter of ring is 3-1/8".
- Ring plate is 3-1/8" x 2-3/8".
- Projection of the plate and ring is 1-1/8".
- Latch bar is 5-1/2" long (measured from center of pivot to end of bar)
- Strike plate is 3" x 3/4".
- Padlock eyes are 2-1/8" x 2".
|Finish Name||Stainless Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel (316)|
|Gate Latch Type||
Ring Turn Latch
|Door Thickness||3" Maximum|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching stainless steel wood screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Craftsman Style Ring Gate Latch, Stainless Steel
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.