Combination Corner Hinge with Tabs
Ships by the next day!
- The hinge is typically used for a wooden door with a metal jamb.
- One leaf has square corners and the other leaf has 5/8" radius corners.
- Hinge can be reversed simply by relocating the hinge pin.
- There are two tabs on the square corner leaf used to align the hinge when installing.
- There is a third security tab which acts to keep the doors from being removed if someon removes the hinge pin when the door is in the closed position.
|Size (HxW)||4" x 4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching screws|