Clear Bumpers for Cabinet Doors
Ships by the next day!
- Clear, soft, bumpers for cabinet doors.
- Bumpers are self adhesive, and install to back of cabinet door to dampen closing sound.
- Bumpers are 1/2" in diameter and approximately 1/32" thick.
- These bumpers are typically installed on an inside corner of the cabinet door, non-hinged edge of door. If one corner of the door hits the frame of the cabinet first, the bumper should be installed on that corner.
- Sold by the card, there are 50 bumpers per card.