- For use on cedar chests and similar boxes
- Will hold lid open at 95 degrees
- This brass chest hinge is not for use on toy boxes lids as it is dangerous for small fingers
- Mounts to underside of lid and to the rear side walls of the inside of the chest box
- For use on flat top lids only
- Lid cannot overhang the back of the box by more than 3/8"
|Opening Angle||90 Degrees|
|Length||2 - 3/4"|
|Width||3 - 1/4"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Twelve #6 Flat Head Screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Cedar Chest Hinge, Brass Plated
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Cedar Chest Hinge, Brass Plated
Q John Cooke • 01/16/2018, 6:50:27 PM With a pair of hinges ( SKU # 286418), do I receive one hinge for the left side of the chest and one for the right side? Thanks John
A 01/17/2018, 11:42:37 AM Hello John, Yes, a pair consists of one LH and one RH support.