- Beautiful solid brass heavy duty ball bearing butt hinge.
- Heavy duty hinge made for heavy doors and gates.
- Designed to be installed as a full mortise hinge.
- Material thickness is 0.205".
- Features 4 maintenance free ball bearings.
- Hinge fits door thickness of 2" to 2-3/4".
- Optional decorative ball tips available to purchase separately.
- Note: These hinges contain ball bearings and a bearing raceway made of steel that will eventually rust if subjected to harsh weather conditions (especially marine weather and salt air conditions).
Weight ratings given are a general guide for doors used in residential (low frequency) use under normal situations. The weight, width, and number of hinges on the door are the major factors that affect hinge selection. When selecting hinges for your door, keep in mind that other factors such as abuse, impacts, hostile atmospheres and other similar conditions can affect the choice of hinges.
- For door width up to 3': 600 lbs.
- For door widths 3' to 3'6": 500 lbs.
- For door widths 3'6" to 4': 400 lbs.
Number of Hinges to use per Door:
- Up to 5' high: 2 hinges
- 5' to 7'6" high: 3 hinges
- 7'6" to 10' high: 4 hinges
- 10' to 12'6" high: 5 hinges
- 12'6" to 15' high: 6 hinges
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Ten #14 x 1-1/2" wood screws|
|Size (H x W) V2M||6" x 6"|