- Blum Tip-On cabinet touch latches open your cabinet door when you give the door a gentle push inward.
- For use with free swinging hinges only.
- Not for use with self-closing hinges
- For self-closing doors see our SKU 268038
- The Tip-On latch will push the door open wider than most other touch type latches.
- To close cabinet door, simply push the door closed, a magnet at the end of the push rod will keep the door in the closed position.
- Made to be installed in frameless cabinets (cabinets without a face frame).
- May be installed in face frame cabinets by installing a block of wood behind the cabinet face frame.
- This product is sold in components. Please make sure to order one Tip-On and one Holder per door.
- The Tip-On is available in two sizes
- Standard Duty, SKU 268814 (for door heights less than 48")
- Heavy Duty, SKU 268816 (for door heights 48" or more)
- The Holder is available in two types
- In-Line Type (screw holes are not visible), SKU 268818
- Wing Type (2 attachment screw holes are visible), SKU 268820
- Tip on can be installed without a holder
- Drill a 10mm hole in the cabinet side panel
- Install the "Tip On" in the 10mm hole
- See Support Link below for more info on this installation method
- Strike plates (a self sticking plate and a screw on plate and screw) are included with purchase of a Tip-On (SKU's 268814 or SKU 268816).
- Screws are not included for either of the Holders. They are offered for purchase during checkout. Order 2 each #6 flat head screws (SKU 652360) per holder.
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Blum Tip-On Touch Latch, Heavy Duty
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet