- Blum Tip-On cabinet touch latches open your cabinet door when you give the door a gentle push inward.
- For use with free swinging hinges only.
- Not for use with self-closing hinges. See our SKU G10008 for the same item for self-closing hinges.
- The Tip-On latch will push the door open wider than most other touch type latches.
- To close the cabinet door, simply push the door closed, a magnet at the end of the push rod will keep the door in the closed position.
- Made to be installed in frameless cabinets (cabinets without a face frame).
- May be installed in face frame cabinets by installing a block of wood behind the cabinet face frame.
- This product is sold in components. Please make sure to order one tip-On, one holder, and two screws per door.
Holders and Installation
- The Tip-On is available in two sizes
- Standard Duty, for door heights less than 48". Blum 956.1004 / SKU 268814
- Heavy Duty, for door heights 48" or more. Blum 955A.1004 / SKU 268816
- The Holder is available in two types
- In-Line Type (screw holes are not visible). Blum 956A.1201 / SKU 268818
- Wing Type (two attachment screw holes are visible). Blum 956A.1501 SKU 268820
- Tip on can be installed without a holder
- Drill a 10mm hole in the cabinet side panel
- Install the "Tip On" in the 10mm hole
- Strike plates (a self-sticking plate and a screw on plate and screw) are included with the purchase of a Tip-On (SKU's 268814 or SKU 268816).
- Screws are not included for either of the holders, however they are available to purchase separately. Order two #6 flat head screws (SKU 652360) per holder.
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Blum Tip-On Touch Latch for Free Swinging Doors
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet