- Blum's thick door straight arm clip top hinge for face frame overlay cabinets.
- For door thicknesses from 19mm (3/4") to 30mm (1-1/8").
- 1 Blum Thick Door Straight Arm Hinge
- 1 Blum Face Frame Mounting Plate
- There are three possible mounting plates for face frame overlay cabinets. Each plate is a different height, which, in combination with the bore distance, changes the door overlay. It is important to match up your overlay to make sure your doors sit in the right position on your cabinet. To chose the correct mounting plate, use the "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" link below.
- Two #6 screws for the hinge
- Two #7 screws for the mounting plate
- Cover Plate for arm of hinge - Hides the screws on the hinge arm providing a cleaner appearance
- Cover Plate for cup side of hinge - Hides the screws on the cup side providing a cleaner appearance
- Soft-Close Add-On Device - Eliminates slamming of the door and dampens the closing action
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic dowels. Used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- Blum Touch Latch for Self-Closing Doors (SKU 268822)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
|Cabinet Door Type||Half Overlay,Full Overlay,Thick Door|
|Cabinet Type||Face Frame|
|Model Number||Hinge: 71T9580
0mm Plate: 175L6600.22
3mm Plate: 175L6630.22
6mm Plate: 175L6660.22
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two #6 x 5/8" screws for the hinge and two #7 x 5/8" screws for the mounting plate|
|Opening Angle||95 Degrees|
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Blum Thick Door Hinge for Face Frame Overlay Cabinets - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Blum Thick Door Hinge for Face Frame Overlay Cabinets - Bundle
Q Sunny Palmer • 02/24/2018, 2:16:04 PM I have a 70T555 that is 12 years old that broke. Is the Blum degree the same? They look the same.
A 02/26/2018, 7:58:09 PM The 70T555 has a 120 degree opening angle. This hinge has a 95 degree opening angle. The difference is pretty small, but we do recommend replacing both hinges on the door to prevent any stress on the hinges.
Q Charles E Kester • 06/28/2018, 11:09:06 AM I have a cabinet project that I will be face mounting the doors with a 1/4 inch overlay. I want to use concealed hinges. Soft close not necessary. Polished nickle finish or black okay. Opening angle 95 degrees or close to it. Working through your Website I came up with the Blum SKU# B10131. Does this seem correct for the installation I have described or is there anything else I need to consider?
A 06/28/2018, 11:42:18 AM You certainly could use that B10131 Hinge on your face frame application, see this chart on the product page here to determine what to make the bore distance, and which plate to use; https://www.hardwaresource.com/amfile/file/download/file_id/2435/product_id/10170/ Email us or call us with any further questions you may have.