- Designed for corner cabinets in a kitchen (often times there is a lazy susan behind the door).
- For this type of bi-fold door one door is attached to the cabinet frame and the other door is attached to the first door.
- This is the hinge that attaches the two doors together.
- This hinge is the new version of Blum's Pie Cut Corner or Bi-Fold Door hinge. To view Blum's Old Style Bi-Fold Door Hinge click on link below. This new style hinge is functionally identical to the Old Style hinge.
- Maximum opening is 60 degrees.
- Three dimensional adjustment.
- IMPORTANT: This hinge is made up of two parts; the hinge (SKU 268174) and a mounting plate (SKU 652304), which is ordered separately.
- PLEASE NOTE: This hinge will not replace other brands of hinges because the hole that the hinge fits into is a partial hole (negative bore distance).
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two #6 x 5/8" Flat Head Screws (Our SKU 652360)|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Blum Pie Cut Corner Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet