- Blum mini European hinges for twin overlay (back-to-back) doors on frameless cabinets or for inset doors on face frame cabinets.
- Also can be used on partial overlay doors on face frame cabinets.
- Mini hinges are made for doors with a narrow style (framing) or for smaller sized doors.
- Cup depth is 12.5mm.
- PLEASE NOTE: if you are using these hinges for new construction you must use a 26mm drill bit to drill the hinge cup. A 1" drill bit will not work.
- These hinges work with Blum's regular mounting plates (either Face Frame plates,Frameless Plates or Face Frame Adapter plate).
PLEASE NOTE: European hinges are made up of two parts: the hinge and a mounting plate. You would normally order two hinges and two mounting plates per door. This product page is for the hinge only. The mounting plate and screws needed for installation are not included. For more information about this hinge, please visit the bundled product pages below.
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||#6 Flat head screws|
|Opening Angle||94 Degrees|
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Screw Hole Spacing||38mm (1-1/2")|