- Blum Inserta full-cranked hinge bundle for full inset doors on frameless cabinets.
- Inserta hinges install on the door without using screws. On the hinge cup is a cover that acts as a lever. By pressing down on the lever, an anchor device is expanded which secures the hinge. This type of hinge is also known as a tool-free or toolless hinge.
- This hinge uses two 8mm (5/16") holes where the wood screw holes would normally be to secure the hinge. See the document found under Downloads to view the Inserta screw hole pattern.
- The hinge and mounting plate attach to each other by snapping on.
- 1 x Blum Inserta Full-Cranked Hinge
- 1 x Frameless Mounting Mounting Plate
- Two #6 Wood Screws for the Mounting Plate
- Cover Plate for the Hinge Arm - Hides the screws on the hinge arm providing a cleaner appearance (SKU 268002)
- Soft-Close Add-On Device - Eliminates slamming of the door and dampens the closing action (SKU 268230)
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- Restriction clip. Limits angle of opening to 86 degrees (SKU 701113)
- Blum Touch Latch for Self-Closing Doors (SKU 268822)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
|Model Number||Hinge: B71T379
0mm Plate: 175H7100
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||110 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two #6 x 5/8" wood screws for the mounting plate|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Blum Inserta Hinge for Frameless Inset Cabinets - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.