Blum Hinge Cup Spacer Plates
Ships by the next day!
Clip Top Hinge Model
- All Blum Clip Top type hinges require that the cup drilled in the back of your door is at least 13mm (1/2" deep).
- Prior Blum Clip top hinges required a 12.5mm cup depth. We recommend that you measure the cup depth on your doors before ordering.
- Many cabinet makers used a 13mm cup depth even though the requirement was only 12.5mm so yours may actually already be drilled to 13mm.
- If your cup depth measures only 12.5, purchase this hinge cup spacer plate which you can install under the hinge cup to make up for the 0.5 mm difference.
- This spacer plate works for both standard Clip Top Blum hinges and Clip Top Blumotion hinges.
- Does not work for Blum's Compact Blumotion hinges. For a spacer for Blum's Compact Blumotion hinges use our SKU 268790.
- Note: This spacer plate is actually 1.5mm thick and will make up a difference of up to 1.5mm.
Blumotion Compact Hinge Model
- Spacer plate for Blum's Compact Blumotion hinges.
- For use under the hinge cup for thin or profile doors.
- Does not work on Blum's standard Blumotion hinges (use clip-top model instead).
- This spacer plate is about 1/16" in thickness.
- Blum's Compact Blumotion hinges are available in two cup depth models: 7/16" or 1/2".
- Examples of use:
- If your door is drilled for a 7/16" cup depth, this spacer would allow you to use a hinge with a 1/2" cup depth.
- If your door has a beveled edge or a profile that only allows you to drill a 3/8" cup depth, you could use this spacer and a shallow model (7/16" cup depth) Compact Blumotion hinge.