- European style Blum glass door hinges for inset, overlay, and twin overlay glass doors.
- Feature a 94 degree opening angle and 3 dimensional adjustment.
- This hinge system requires that the glass door have a 26mm hole bored for each hinge used.
- They work with glass thicknesses of 4.5mm to 7mm (slightly under 3/16 to slightly over 1/4 inch).
- The hinge system is made up of 4 items: the hinge, the cover cap, the mounting plate, and the wood screws for the mounting plate.
- The hinge comes in three types: Straight Arm for overlay doors, Half Cranked for twin overlay doors (also known as back to back doors), and Full Cranked for inset doors.
- There are four options for mounting plates. Please review the documents under the "More Information" selection below for instructions on how to determine your mounting plate size.
- The cover caps (required to hold glass door to hinge system) are available in two finishes (black and chrome), and two types (round and D-shaped). Screws to hold cover cap to hinge are included.
- All parts of the glass cabinet door hinge and cover cap that touch the glass are a plastic material.
|Model Number||Straight Arm Hinge: 75T4100
1/2 Crank Hinge: 75T4200
Full Crank Hinge: 75T4300
0mm Plate: 175H7100
3mm Plate: 175H7130
6mm Plate: 175H9160
9mm Plate: 175H7190
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||94 Degrees|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two flat head wood screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
|HS SKU||Straight Arm Hinge: 652410
1/2 Crank Hinge: 652411
Full Crank Hinge: 652412
0mm Plate: 652296
3mm Plate: 652301
6mm Plate: 652303
9mm Plate: 652302
ReviewsYou're reviewing Blum Glass Door Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet