- Face Frame mounting plate with flange.
- Recommended for use on face frame cabinets with Blum's 170 degree hinges and Blum's Zero Protrusion Hinges.
- Flange provides extra support for heavy doors on face frame cabinets. Especially useful for attaching "Pie cut corner" (bi-fold) doors to a face frame cabinet.
Screw hole spacing
- The center-to-center spacing on the flange is 50 mm (approx 1-31/32")
- The center-to-center spacing on the front side of the mounting plate is 32 mm (approx 1-1/4")
|Finish Group||Polished Nickel,Polished Nickel|
|Product Type||Mounting Plate Only|
|Cabinet Door Type|
|Cabinet Type||Face Frame|
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Mounting Plate Height||0mm|
|Actual Plate Height||5/16"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #7 x 5/8" Flat head screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Blum Face Frame Plate with Flange
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet