- Mounts into a 35mm cup in the back of the cabinet door. Cup depth is 1/2".
- The bore distance (the distance from the edge of the 35mm cup to the edge of the door) is 1/8" for all applications of this hinge.
- This hinge is adjustable after installation. Side to side adjustment is plus or minus 1/8" and height adjustment is plus or minus 9/64".
- You must determine your door's overlay before purchasing a mounting plate.
- To choose which plate is best for your door, simply measure your door overlay and match it up to the overlay dimension listed. There is a link that will show you how to measure your overlay.
- The following are some possible numbers that Blum has stamped on these hinges over the years: 120, 32.160, 30.310, PA66, 32.260
- When replacing worn out or broken Blum hinges, it is a good idea to replace all the hinges on your door at the same time.
- Prior versions of this hinge were made to open to 120 degrees. The 120 degree hinge can be replaced with this new 110 degree version . It is not advisable to mix 120 degree hinges with the new 110 degree hinge.
- This hinge used to be made in a dark antique brass finish. Nickel is now the only finish available.
- The "Old Style" Blum Compact 33
- You can use this new model hinge to replace your "old" style Blum Compact 33 hinge. The old style and the new style are functionally the same even though they look like different hinges (please trust us on this one).
- The only difference is in the old style had its screw holes located closer to the pivot point of the hinge,
- When replacing the Old Style with the New Style, you will have to re-drill the small wood screw holes. The new screw hole location will not interfere with the old screw hole location.
- To view a comparison of the Old Style and the New Style click on the link below.
|Model Number||33.360 (Hinge)
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Screw-On|
|Opening Angle||110 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 x 5/8" wood screws for the hinge and mounting plate|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Blum Compact 33 Hinge Bundle
5/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
| September 27th, 2018
Hardware fit perfectly after I redrilled my screw holes, I had the older style Compact 33's before, so there was no other option, but i like these better! More secure, best price on the web, and got them on Monday when I ordered on Friday, unreal!!
11 Questions asked about Blum Compact 33 Hinge Bundle
Q Nancy Streams • 03/02/2018, 11:33:53 AM I am looking for brackets 30 310 11.02 and with a number 10. Please help
A 03/02/2018, 11:59:43 AM Hi Nancy! That number is from the backside of the hinge portion of the Compact 33 (inserts into the backside of the door). The part number for the mounting plate should be on the backside of that and imprinted quite small. You could either read those numbers to know what size you have or measure your Overlay. Here's how you measure your overlay; https://www.hardwaresource.com/how-to-measure-your-overlay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfqHvIO88Xg
Q Jeff Lewis • 03/17/2018, 6:52:11 PM I am looking to order the Blum Compact 33 Hinge. My cabinet overlay measures 7/8", but the closest overlay options available to me are 3/4" or 1". Which of those two options is a better choice in my situation?
A 03/19/2018, 3:17:58 PM Hi Jeff! The better of the two would be the 1" Overlay option and adjust the hinge slightly to get you closer to that 7/8" mark you have. These hinges can be adjusted left-to-right for the Overlay by up to 1/8" and being over and better than being under.
Q John T. Gormley • 04/18/2018, 2:59:03 PM I intend to puurchase the Blum Compact 33 Hinge Bundle. Using the suggested overlay measurement method, the overlay measures 3/8 inch. The listing for the overlay mounting plates include a 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch overlay. With the cabinet door closed, there is only 1/4 inch from the edge of the door to the edge of the cabinet. Which overlay mounting plate do I choose?
A 04/18/2018, 3:50:51 PM Either one will have enough adjustment in it to adjust it up or down to 3/8".
Q Harold J. MacCaughey • 04/22/2018, 8:59:34 AM I have identified the actual hinge I need. Please excuse my ignorance, but which of these parts is a "mounting Plate"? As you know, I am unable to place the order without that information.
A 04/23/2018, 11:12:41 AM The mounting plate is the part that attaches to the frame of the cabinet, the hinge attaches to the back of the door. In able to order the mounting plate, you will need to know what the overlay is on your cabinets. https://www.hardwaresource.com/how-to-measure-your-overlay
Q Chuck Ingersoll • 05/22/2018, 6:06:48 AM Help! Several of my cabinet doors need replacement hinges. They are Merilatt & about 25 years old. The visible #’s on one side says “ Blum, 120”. On the other side on the metal part it says “B 2 on one side on the other it says 30, 480 which is in a circle and N1”. On the black plastic part, it says 30.310-11.02. Next line is 12A. Next->PA 66<. Made in Austria. Any help you can provide would be appreciated. We have several hinges that are popping and/are already broken and need to be replaced. Thanks, Chuck
A 05/22/2018, 8:46:04 AM Chuck, That is indeed the older style Compact 33 hinge, so what you have selected here is the correct item for you, you just need ot know what the overlay size is so yu cna order the plate accordingly, or you can re-use your plates and buy the hinge only. https://www.hardwaresource.com/blum-compact-33-hinge-only.html