- Blum's straight arm clip top hinge for face frame overlay cabinets, featuring built-in Blumotion.
- Blumotion is Blum's built-in soft close feature which adds a silent and effortless door closing action.
- With these hinges, the mechanism is integrated into the hinge cup providing a very low profile design.
- Also features a deactivation switch which allows the Blumotion feature to be turned off for small or light doors. To do this simply turn off the Blumotion on one of the two hinges on the door.
- ADVISORY: This hinge requires that the cup drilled in the back of your door is at least 13mm (1/2" deep). Prior Blum Clip top hinges required a 12.5mm cup depth. We recommend that you measure the cup depth on your doors before ordering. Many cabinet makers used a 13mm cup depth even though the requirement was only 12.5mm so yours may actually already be drilled to 13mm. If your cup depth measures only 12.5, purchase the hinge cup spacer plate which you can install under the hinge cup to make up for the 0.5 mm difference. The hinge cup spacer plate is offered as an optional accessory.
- 1 Blum Blumotion Straight Arm Hinge (Blum #71B3550)
- 1 Blum Face Frame Mounting Plate
- There are three possible mounting plates for face frame overlay cabinets. Each plate is a different height, which, in combination with the bore distance, changes the door overlay. It is important to match up your overlay to make sure your doors sit in the right position on your cabinet. To chose the correct mounting plate, use the "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" link below.
- Two #6 screws for the hinge
- Two #7 screws for the mounting plate
- Cover Plate for Arm Part of Hinge - Hides the screws on the hinge arm providing a cleaner appearance
- Cover Plate for Cup Side of Hinge - Hides the screws on the cup side providing a cleaner appearance
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well.
- Cup Spacer Plate - For doors with only a 12.5mm cup depth
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- Restriction clip. Limits angle of opening to 86 degrees (SKU 701113)
- Blum Touch Latch for Self-Closing Doors (SKU 268822)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
|Model Number||71B3550 (Hinge)
175L6600.22 (0mm Plate)
175L6630.22 (3mm Plate)
175L6660.22 (6mm Plate)
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||110 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two #6 x 5/8" screws for the hinge and two #7 x 5/8" screws for the mounting plate|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Blum Blumotion Hinge for Face Frame Overlay Cabinets - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet