My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Blum 155 degree hinge bundle for overlay doors on frameless cabinets featuring built-in Blumotion.
- Blumotion is Blum's built-in soft close feature which adds a silent and effortless door closing action.
- This hinge can be used for the following special applications:
- Zero protrusion
- Thick door (25mm or ~31/32")
- Large overlay (34mm or ~1-11/32")
- Doors with thin facings added
- Mitered doors with large overlays
- See the documents under Downloads for more info on these special applications.
- Note: with all installations of this hinge, trial applications are highly advised as unforseen variables often exsist.
- 1 Blum Blumotion 155 Degree Hinge
- 1 Blum Frameless Mounting Plate
- There are two possible mounting plates for frameless overlay cabinets. Each plate is a different height, which, in combination with the bore distance, changes the door overlay. It is important to match up your overlay to make sure your doors sit in the right position on your cabinet. To chose the correct mounting plate, use the "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" link.
- Four #6 screws for the hinge and mounting plate
- Cover Plate for the Hinge Arm - Hides the screws on the hinge arm providing a cleaner appearance (SKU 268003)
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- Restriction clip. Limits angle of opening to 92 degrees (SKU 268774)
- Blum Touch Latch for Self-Closing Doors (SKU 268822)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
|Model Number||Hinge: 71B7550
0mm Plate: 175H7100
3mm Plate: 175H7130
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||155 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 x 5/8" wood screws for the hinge and mounting plate|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Blum Blumotion 155 Degree Special Application Hinge - Frameless Bundle
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Blum Blumotion 155 Degree Special Application Hinge - Frameless Bundle
Q John Meyer • 12/04/2020, 8:37:37 AM Hi! I'm building a wide TV console and I have decided to add doors on the left and right side of the unit. The side legs/walls are about 48mm wide and I didn't add a frame for the doors -- similar to a frameless cabinet. Since I would like to cover the majority of the 48mm wall, I selected your frameless Blum Blumotion 155 degree Special Application Hinge (SKU 268601) with the largest overlay -- 34mm. My custom doors have the standard 35mm cup 3 inches from top and bottom, and 3mm from the door edge. I'll probably order the cover plate for the hinge arm (268003), but I'm not sure about the 0mm or 3mm plate. I've read the 0mm plate may be more flexible in my case. Is this the hinge you would recommend for my application? Please advise. Thank you. John
A 12/04/2020, 8:56:11 AM Max overlay with those hinges will be 3/4". Anything larger, and the frame will need to be notched.