- Blum 155 degree hinge bundle for overlay doors on face frame cabinets featuring built-in Blumotion.
- Blumotion is Blum's built-in soft close feature which adds a silent and effortless door closing action.
- This hinge can be used for the following special applications:
- Zero protrusion
- Thick door (25mm or ~31/32")
- Large overlay (34mm or ~1-11/32")
- Doors with thin facings added
- Mitered doors with large overlays
- For all applications except for zero protrusion, you will want to use the 0 mm mounting plate.
- See the documents under Downloads for more info on these special applications.
- Note: with all installations of this hinge, trial applications are highly advised as unforseen variables often exist.
- 1 Blum Blumotion 155 Degree Hinge
- 1 Blum Face Frame Mounting Plate
- There are two possible mounting plates for frameless overlay cabinets. Each plate is a different height, which, in combination with the bore distance, changes the door overlay. It is important to match up your overlay to make sure your doors sit in the right position on your cabinet. To chose the correct mounting plate, use the "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" link.
- Two #6 screws for the hinge
- Two #7 scres for the mounting plate
- Cover Plate for the Hinge Arm - Hides the screws on the hinge arm providing a cleaner appearance (SKU 268003)
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- Restriction clip. Limits angle of opening to 92 degrees (SKU 268774)
- Blum Touch Latch for Self-Closing Doors (SKU 268822)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
|Model Number||Hinge: 71B7550
0mm Plate: 175L6600.22
3mm Plate: 175L6630.22
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||155 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two #6 x 5/8" screws for the hinge and two #7 x 5/8" screws for the mounting plate|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Blum Blumotion 155 Degree Special Application Hinge - Face Frame Bundle
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Blum Blumotion 155 Degree Special Application Hinge - Face Frame Bundle
Q Brad Dawson • 12/06/2017, 6:17:21 AM I need a zero protrusion hinge for frameless cabinets with inset doors. All I see is for overlay doors. Which hinge and mounting plate do I need?
A 12/06/2017, 7:07:11 PM Our zero protrusion hinges are for overlay applications only. You may want to take a look at an inset 170 degree hinge. You can view this product by typing B10119 into the search box at the top of the page or clicking the following link: https://www.hardwaresource.com/blum-170-degree-hinge-for-frameless-inset-cabinets-bundle.html