My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Blum Blumotion 155 degree hinge bundle for 3/8" partial inset cabinets.
- Blumotion is Blum's built-in soft close feature which adds a silent and effortless door closing action.
- For frameless type cabinets.
- This setup can be used on face frame type cabinets only by blocking out behind the frame. This is when a block of wood (not included) is installed to the cabinet side wall to be flush with the face frame. This essentially simulates a frameless type cabinet where the hinges are mounted.
- To view an example of this, see the document found under Downloads titled "Blocking Out a Face Frame".
- Note: with all installations of this hinge, trial applications are highly advised as unforeseen variables often exist.
- 1 Blum Blumotion 155 Degree Half-Cranked Hinge
- 1 Blum 3mm Frameless Mounting Plate
- Four #6 screws for the hinge and mounting plate
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- Restriction clip. Limits angle of opening to 92 or 110 degrees.
- 92 degree option is our SKU 268774
- 110 degree option is our SKU 268772
- Blum Touch Latch for Self-Closing Doors (SKU 268822)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
|Model Number||Hinge: 71T7600
3mm Plate: 175H7130
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||155 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 x 5/8" wood screws for the hinge and mounting plate|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Blum Blumotion 155 Degree Hinge For 3/8" Partial Inset Cabinets - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Blum Blumotion 155 Degree Hinge For 3/8" Partial Inset Cabinets - Bundle
Q chris maye • 02/12/2018, 6:10:45 PM I have older cabinet doors with the inset. Will these hinges work and is it a pair or one each?
A 02/13/2018, 2:19:25 PM Hi Chris. These hinges will work with 3/8" partial inset doors, not full inset doors. They are sold by the each