- Blum 170 degree hinge bundle for overlay doors on frameless cabinets.
- Available in self-closing and free swinging functionalities.
- The hinge and mounting plate attach to each other by snapping on.
- 1 Blum 170 Degree Hinge
- 1 Blum Frameless Mounting Plate
- There are four possible mounting plates for frameless overlay cabinets. Each plate is a different height, which, in combination with the bore distance, changes the door overlay. It is important to match up your overlay to make sure your doors sit in the right position on your cabinet. To chose the correct mounting plate, use the "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" document found under Downloads.
- Four #6 screws for the hinge and mounting plate
- Cover Plate for the Hinge Arm - Hides the screws on the hinge arm providing a cleaner appearance (SKU 268003)
- Soft-Close Add-On Device - Eliminates slamming of the door and dampens the closing action (SKU 268234)
- Note: Soft close does not work with free swinging hinge.
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- Restriction clip. Limits angle of opening to 130 degrees (SKU 652033)
- Blum Touch Latch for Self-Closing Doors (SKU 268822)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
|Model Number||Self-Closing Hinge: 71T6550
Free Swinging Hinge: 70T6550
0mm Plate: 175H7100
3mm Plate: 175H7130
6mm Plate: 175H9160
9mm Plate: 175H7190
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||170 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 x 5/8" wood screws for the hinge and mounting plate|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
|HS SKU||Self-Closing Hinge: 652300
Free Swinging Hinge: 701170
0mm Plate: 652296
3mm Plate: 652301
6mm Plate: 652303
9mm Plate: 652302
You're reviewing Blum 170 Degree Hinge for Frameless Overlay Cabinets - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.