- Blum's 120 degree straight arm clip top hinge for frameless overlay cabinets.
- 1 Blum Straight Arm Hinge
- 1 Blum Frameless Mounting Plate
- There are four possible mounting plates for frameless overlay cabinets. Each plate is a different height, which, in combination with the bore distance, changes the door overlay. It is important to match up your overlay to make sure your doors sit in the right position on your cabinet. To chose the correct mounting plate, use the "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" document found under Downloads.
- Four #6 screws for the hinge and mounting plate
- Cover Plate for Arm Part of Hinge - Hides the screws on the hinge arm providing a cleaner appearance
- Cover Plate for Cup Side of Hinge - Hides the screws on the cup side providing a cleaner appearance
- Soft-Close Add-On Device - Eliminates slamming of the door and dampens the closing action.
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- Blum Touch Latch for Self-Closing Doors (SKU 268822)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
- Back-to-back screws for installations where two doors are installed to the same cabinet side panel (SKU 268249)
|Model Number||Self-Closing Hinge: 71T5550
0mm Plate: 175H7100
3mm Plate: 175H7130
6mm Plate: 175H9160
9mm Plate: 175H7190
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||120 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 x 5/8" wood screws for the hinge and mounting plate|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Blum 120 Degree Hinge for Frameless Overlay Cabinets - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.