Blum 120 Degree Hinge for Back-to-Back Overlay Cabinets - Bundle
- Blum's 120 degree half cranked clip top hinge for back-to-back doors.
- Please see the "Reveal & Overlay Information" document below to verify if this bundle will work for your application.
- 1 Blum 120 Degree Half Cranked Hinge
- 1 Blum 0mm Frameless Mounting Plate
- Two #6 x 5/8" screws for the hinge
- Depending on cabinet side wall thickness you will need either of the following:
- For cabinet wall thickness of 5/8" to 7/8", you will need to use two back to back mounting screws.
- For cabinet wall thickness of 1" or greater, use two #6 x 5/8" screws.
- Note that only two back to back screws are required for two hinges, whereas you would need four #6 x 5/8" screws for two hinges.
- Cover Plate for Arm Part of Hinge - Hides the screws on the hinge arm providing a cleaner appearance
- Cover Plate for Cup Side of Hinge - Hides the screws on the cup side providing a cleaner appearance
- Soft-Close Add-On Device - Eliminates slamming of the door and dampens the closing action
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- Blum Touch Latch for Self-Closing Doors (SKU 268822)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
|Model #||Hinge: 71T5650
0mm Plate: 175H7100
|Cabinet Door Type||Half Overlay|
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||120 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|