- Blum's "110 Plus" straight arm clip top hinge for frameless overlay cabinets.
- This hinge is the same as the Blum 110 degree straight arm hinge, but it has the following additional features:
- Accommodates a larger overlay, up to 22mm (7/8").
- Can be used in combination with Blum's 110 degree hinge with Blumotion (our SKU 701120) on the same door.
- ADVISORY: This hinge requires that the cup drilled in the back of your door is at least 13mm (1/2" deep). Prior Blum Clip top hinges required a 12.5mm cup depth. We recommend that you measure the cup depth on your doors before ordering. Many cabinet makers used a 13mm cup depth even though the requirement was only 12.5mm so yours may actually already be drilled to 13mm. If your cup depth measures only 12.5, purchase the hinge cup spacer plate which you can install under the hinge cup to make up for the 0.5 mm difference. The hinge cup spacer plate is offered as an optional accessory.
- 1 Blum Straight Arm "110 Plus" Hinge (Blum # 73T3550)
- 1 Blum Frameless Mounting Plate
- There are four possible mounting plates for frameless overlay cabinets. Each plate is a different height, which, in combination with the bore distance, changes the door overlay. It is important to match up your overlay to make sure your doors sit in the right position on your cabinet. To chose the correct mounting plate, use the "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" link below.
- Four #6 screws for the hinge and mounting plate
- Cover Plate for Arm Part of Hinge - Hides the screws on the hinge arm providing a cleaner appearance
- Cover Plate for Cup Side of Hinge - Hides the screws on the cup side providing a cleaner appearance
- Soft-Close Add-On Device - Eliminates slamming of the door and dampens the closing action
- Cup Spacer Plate - For doors with only a 12.5mm cup depth
Available for purchase separately:
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- Restriction clip. Limits angle of opening to 86 degrees (SKU 701113)
- Blum Touch Latch for Self-Closing Doors (SKU 268822)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
|Model Number||Hinge: 73T3550
0mm Plate: 175H7100
3mm Plate: 175H7130
6mm Plate: 175H9160
9mm Plate: 175H7190
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||110 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Four #6 x 5/8" wood screws for the hinge and mounting plate|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Blum "110 Plus" Hinge for Frameless Overlay Cabinets - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Blum "110 Plus" Hinge for Frameless Overlay Cabinets - Bundle
Q Guy Guarino • 01/25/2018, 12:47:07 PM can achieve an 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" overlay on a frameless cabinet using any of Blums hinge/ base plate combinations?
A 01/27/2018, 11:09:06 AM Hi Guy. Each combination will accommodate a different range of overlays. The file "How to Select Your Mounting Plate" under the More Information section of each page will tell you exactly what that product will accommodate. You can also give us a call and we would be happy to find you the correct hinge. 1-877-944-6437