- Please reference the minimum reveal information document under Downloads to verify if this Blum 110 degree hinge bundle will work for you.
- Blum's half cranked clip top hinge for face frame inset cabinets.
- ADVISORY: This Blum 110 degree hinge requires that the cup drilled in the back of your door is at least 13mm (1/2" deep). Prior Blum Clip top hinges required a 12.5mm cup depth. We recommend that you measure the cup depth on your doors before ordering. Many cabinet makers used a 13mm cup depth even though the requirement was only 12.5mm so yours may actually already be drilled to 13mm. If your cup depth measures only 12.5, purchase the hinge cup spacer plate which you can install under the hinge cup to make up for the 0.5 mm difference. The hinge cup spacer plate is offered as an optional accessory.
- 1 Blum Half Cranked Hinge (Blum #71T3650)
- 1 Blum Face Frame Adapter Mounting Plate
- Two #6 x 5/8" screws for the hinge
- Important Note: Two #8 pan head screws are required for the mounting plate but are not included in this bundle. This is because at the time we only sell these screws in packs of 5. To purchase these screws, please see the related products (SKU 135410).
- Cover Plate for Arm Part of Hinge - Hides the screws on the hinge arm providing a cleaner appearance
- Cover Plate for Cup Side of Hinge - Hides the screws on the cup side providing a cleaner appearance
- Soft-Close Add-On Device - Eliminates slamming of the door and dampens the closing action
- Cup Spacer Plate - For doors with only a 12.5mm cup depth
Available for purchase separately:
- Pack of five #8 x 3/4" pan head screws. Two screws are required for each adapter plate purchased.
- Blum Platemate. To drill the angled holes for the adapter plate the purchase of the Blum Platemate is highly recommended although not absolutely necessary. The Blum Platemate clamps on the edge of the face frame and allows accurate drilling of the adapter plate screw holes. PLEASE NOTE: THE BLUM PLATEMATE IS A NON-RETURNABLE ITEM.
- Plastic Dowels, used on manufactured wood products where wood screws do not hold well (SKU 652368)
- Restriction clip. Limits angle of opening to 86 degrees (SKU 701113)
- Blum Touch Latch for Self-Closing Doors (SKU 268822)
- 35mm Forstner Bit, for new installations (SKU 204000)
- Ecodrill, installation jig, for new installations (SKU 701000)
Mounting Plate: 175H5030.21
|Cabinet Door Type
|Plate Connection Type
|Screw Hole Spacing
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Mounting Hardware Type
|Two #6 wood screws (included) for the hinge and two #8 pan head screws (not included) for the mounting plate
|Prop 65 Warning
You're reviewing Blum 110 Degree Hinge for Face Frame Inset Cabinets - Bundle
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Blum 110 Degree Hinge for Face Frame Inset Cabinets - Bundle
Q Kim M Mills • 02/21/2018, 1:51:21 PM How do you adjust the Clip top inset concealed hinge 110�
A 02/21/2018, 2:09:17 PM Hi Kim. These hinges are adjusted by rotating the two cam screws on the body of the hinge. Rotating the screw closest to the hinge cup will move the door left and right. Rotating the other cam screw will move the door in and out.