Blum 100 Degree Modul Hinge (Discontinued)
Out of stock
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MOUNTING PLATE HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY BLUM. READ BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Blum's Modul type 100 degree hinge.
- Part of the discontinued "Modul" line from Blum.
- There is no replacement for the Modul 100 degree hinge.
- The only solution that we know of is to replace your existing hinge and mounting plate with Blum's newer "Clip Top" hinge and mounting plate.
- If you have a 100 degree Modul hinge, you can use our SKU 701140 hinge (this is a 110 degree hinge) and our SKU 652304 mounting plate. You will need to replace both hinges and both mounting plates on the door as mixing an old hinge with a new one will cause the door to bind.
- You can find these items by typing the SKU numbers into the Seach box at the top of this web page, or by viewing the items below under "Related Products".
|Plate Connection Type||Screw-On|
|Opening Angle||100 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two #6 Flat head screws|