Important Note: This page is for the hinge only. Please read below to determine if additional components are required.
- Mounting Plates for this hinge must be ordered separately. This is the component which mounts the hinge to the side wall of your cabinet. You can find these under related products below. The options available are:
- Blum's Modul Frameless mounting plate (our SKU 652007).
- Blum's "Special Face Frame Mounting Plate" (our SKU 701100).
- If you are doing new construction we highly recommend that you use Blum's newer Clip Top Hinges rather than these older style Modul Hinges. Some common options can be found under related products below.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are going to use your existing Modul mounting plates to install this hinge the machine screw that attaches the hinge to the mounting plate is part of your existing mounting plate. That screw is not included with this hinge
|Product Type||Hinge Only|
|Plate Connection Type||Screw-On|
|Opening Angle||100 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two #6 Flat head screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Blum 100 Degree Modul Hinge
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Blum 100 Degree Modul Hinge
Q Jack Hartley • 11/16/2018, 2:00:39 PM Blum 100 degree Model Hinge, SKU 652001, Is this item approx 4" long and 21/4" wide. I have a home 19 years old. What I need looks like the picture. When might this item be back in stock?
A 11/16/2018, 3:29:52 PM It is in stock currently, it does fit in a 35mm diameter hole, and is about those dimensions you mentioned.