PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS HINGE HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED BY BLUM.
Please read to be directed towards the closest replacement.
- The "Modul" line of hardware from Blum has been discontinued.
- The best replacement options available are Blum's newer "Clip Top" type hinges and mounting plates.
- There are two main options to select from depending on your cabinet frame:
- Face Frame Cabinets: Use our Blum 110 Degree Hinge for Face Frame Overlay Cabinets - Bundle (SKU B10097)
- Frameless Cabinets: User our Blum 110 Degree Hinge for Frameless Overlay Cabinets - Bundle (SKU B10100)
- If you are unsure which type of cabinet frame you have, please click here to view a graphic which illustrates the difference between the two.
- Both replacement options can also be found under related products, along with soft close variations of the same products.
- If your exsisting setup is different than the two most common options please reach out to us and we will happily assist in finding the closest possible replacement for you.
|Plate Connection Type||Screw-On|
|Opening Angle||100 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two #6 x 5/8" Flat Head Screws (Our SKU 652360)|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Blum 100 Degree Modul Hinge (Discontinued)
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Blum 100 Degree Modul Hinge (Discontinued)
Q Jack Hartley • 11/16/2018, 2:00:39 PM Blum 100 degree Model Hinge, SKU 652001, Is this item approx 4" long and 21/4" wide. I have a home 19 years old. What I need looks like the picture. When might this item be back in stock?
A 11/16/2018, 3:29:52 PM It is in stock currently, it does fit in a 35mm diameter hole, and is about those dimensions you mentioned.