- Residential Grade Baldwin ball tips may be added to any residential grade Baldwin hinge.
- Ball tips are sold by the pack. A pack is 2 tips, which is the number of tips needed for 1 hinge.
- All Baldwin tips are made from solid brass.
- Baldwin tips are easily installed by removing the existing hinge pin caps and screwing in the new Baldwin tips.
- PLEASE NOTE: The tips shown in this section fit only Baldwins "Residential Grade" hinges. Tips for Baldwins "Architectural Grade" hinges are found on a different page.
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Baldwin Ball Tips for Residential Hinges
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about Baldwin Ball Tips for Residential Hinges
Q Rod • 11/23/2018, 10:17:53 AM How do you remove the pin from the Baldwin ball residential door hinge?
A 11/23/2018, 12:59:14 PM Hi Rod! The flat button tips on the Baldwin should be threaded and just unscrew. You don't need to completely remove the hinge pin in order to install the Ball Tips onto these hinges, just the tips on the hinge.