My Cart: 0 item(s)
- Very high-quality ball bearing hinge.
- Made from extruded brass and furnished with stainless steel, rust-proof pins for added durability
- Machined for precise installation and smooth movement
- Beveled on the inside leaf to obtain a tight fit when viewing the hinge in a closed position
- Equipped with two non-detachable ball bearings to withstand greater load capacity and increase hinge life
|Model Number||1041 (4" x 4")
1046 (4-1/2" x 4-1/2")
1051 (5" x 5")
|Decorative Tips||Available as an Accessory|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching wood screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Baldwin Ball Bearing Hinge
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Baldwin Ball Bearing Hinge
Q George Pancner • 10/16/2018, 2:28:22 PM Do you have these hinges with a reverse pattern of holes?
A 10/17/2018, 9:03:55 AM We do not have any butt hinges where the screw holes would create a "U" shape as opposed to an "Arching" shape unfortunately.
Q Ed Barry • 10/07/2020, 10:58:15 AM Are these available with a tamper proof set screw?
A 10/07/2020, 1:45:44 PM They are not, but you could always use security studs in combination with these hinges. https://www.hardwaresource.com/shop?Search=security+stud