- Baldwin architectural grade plain bearing hinge.
- High-quality hinge made from extruded brass.
- Machined for precise installation and smooth movement.
- These hinges are beveled on the inside leaf to obtain a tight fit when viewing the hinge in the closed position.
- Stainless steel hinge pins.
|Model Number||1030 (3" x 3")
1035 (3 - 1/2" x 3 - 1/2")
1040 (4" x 4")
1045 (4 - 1/2" x 4 - 1/2")
|Decorative Tips||Available as an Accessory|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching wood screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Baldwin Architectural Grade Hinge
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about Baldwin Architectural Grade Hinge
Q miles of wood • 01/05/2018, 1:26:12 PM do you sell the round ball tips to fit the 4" x 4" baldwin butt hinges, black/bronze finish?
A 01/06/2018, 10:13:10 AM We do! You can find them here: https://www.hardwaresource.com/baldwin-ball-tips-for-architectural-hinges.html
Q Eric paulsen • 02/14/2018, 12:18:21 PM Do u have a 3� x 3� full mortise hinge in stainless steel or solid bronze. The hinge is for a boat in salt water environment. Please let me know Thanks
A 02/14/2018, 12:23:27 PM Hi Eric. We sure do! You can see it here: https://www.hardwaresource.com/stainless-steel-full-mortise-hinge.html