- Aximat hinge for inset type doors.
- For cabinets with a 3/4" (19 mm) thick door and a 3/4" (19 mm) thick side panel.
- Installs in a 35mm cup drilled in the back of the door. Click on link for exact boring dimensions and location.
- Hinge allows door to be free swinging and has an internal snap catch which holds the door in the closed position. No additional cabinet catch is required.
- Made from die cast material, nickel plated. There is a small nylon part that comprises the snap catch.
- To hang a door, you would normally order at least two complete hinges (2 each SKU 796622 and 2 each 796620). How many hinges are needed is determined by the height of the door. See the document found under Downloads for further details.
- This hinge is made up of two parts (a cup and an arm) that clip together to make a complete hinge.
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||240 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two Aximat system screws and three #6 flat head wood screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Aximat Inset Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.