My Cart: 0 item(s)
- This is the new style Aximat hinge for full overlay doors. It replaces the old style Aximat hinge which is no longer available.
- For cabinets with 3/4" (19mm) thick door and 3/4" (19mm) thick side panel.
- Installs in a 35mm cup drilled in the back of the door.
- Door overlay will be 15mm (19/32"), full overlay.
- Hinge allows door to be free swinging and has an internal snap catch which holds the door in the closed positon.
- A single hinge is made up of two separate parts which snap together to become the hinge.
- Each "arm side" comes with two screws and two plastic dowels which are sized for a 5mm (3/16") hole. The "cup side" of the hinge uses two #6 flat head screws.
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Plate Connection Type||Clip-On|
|Opening Angle||270 Degrees|
|Screw Hole Spacing||45mm (1-3/4")|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Aximat Full Overlay 270 Degree Hinge, Nickel
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.