- Hinge is completely concealed when door is closed.
- For flush residential doors with wood frames.
- Each leaf measures 110 mm (4.331") long by 24 mm (0.945") wide.
- Easily adjustable in 3 dimensions after installation:
- Height (vertical): +/- 2.5mm (0.098")
- Depth (in/out): +/- 1.0mm (0.039")
- Side (horizontal): +/- 1.5mm (0.059")
- See the document under the Downloads section titled "Specs & Adjustment Instructions" for further details.
- Hinges are sold individually. Listed weight ratings are based on using two hinges on your door. Weight rating for a 6'8" door is 132 lb per pair.
- If you have an unsual door size, see the document under the Downloads section titled "Weight Rating Information" for further details.
- The following items can be found under related products:
- Fixing Plate (SKU 909516) for residential doors with casing frames. This plate provides a reinforced surface for thin frames that would otherwise not be able to support the depth of this hinge. The hinge mounts directly to this plate with included bolts.
- Routing Template (SKU 909520) specifically designed for Anselmi AN 170 3D hinges.
- Router Bits. The AN 170 3D uses the 1/2" router bit (SKU 909204).
- Universal Milling Frame (SKU 909200) for use with the Anselmi Routing Template to make installation of Anselmi hinges fast and easy.
|Door Thickness||1 - 3/8" to 1 - 3/4"|
|Weight Rating||132 lbs per pair|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Two flat head DIN 7505-A screws for the frame side and two pan head DIN 7505-B screws for the door side|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing Anselmi AN 170 3D Adjustable Concealed Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet. Use the form below to ask one.