This hinge has been discontinued by Amerock and is no longer available. However, we have a direct replacement that is linked below (SKU 732600 & 732602)
- Pivot hinge is made for 3/8" partial inset doors (also known as 3/8" inset doors with a 3/8" lip)
- Fits doors that are 3/4" thick.
- Sold as a pair which includes a left hand hinge right hand hinge.
- The obsolete Amerock hinges were marked to show which hand the hinge was
- The right hand hinge was marked "R", the left hand hinge was marked "L"..
- If the hinges are used on horizontally swinging doors the left hand hinge is used as the top pivot and the right hand hinge is used as the bottom pivot..
- The photo to the left shows the "Left Hand" hinge. The bottom leaf attaches to the edge of the face frame. The top leaf attaches to the back of the door.
- The pivot point of the hinge installs in a 1/4" slot cut in the lip of the door from the backside of the door.
- If you are replacing old hinges your hinge should have the number "1247" stamped on it (usually not visible when the hinge is installed).
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Amerock 1247 Pivot Hinge
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet