- Please Note: per the manufacturer, this hinge is not for use on motorized gates.
- Heavy duty hinge designed to bolt-on to the post and bolt-on to the gate frame.
- The gate post to gate frame dimension is slightly adjustable after installation (see dimension diagram under Downloads for further details).
- Hinge leaf or mounting plate is approximately 8" tall by 1-3/4" wide by 1/4" thick.
- Prime coated and ready for final painting by the end user.
- Includes grease fitting for lubrication.
To achieve listed weight ratings:
- Grade 5 or better bolts must be used for attachment.
- Note: we do not stock grade 5 or better bolts, they must be purchased from an alternate source.
Not all bolt-on hinges are adjustable after installation, which may have been a problem for you in the past. Luckily, the adjustable heavy-duty bolt-on hinge will allow you to make slight changes after installation. Whether you're searching for bolt-on hinges for a new gate or to replace worn hinges on commercial and residential gates, these are prime-coated and ready for paint to match your gate.
With the capability to hold up to 1,000 lbs. per pair, these hinges can handle large gates of all kinds. They're designed to bolt onto posts and gate frame for a secure, reliable fit. The hinge leaf, or mounting plate, is approximately 8" tall, 1 - 3/4" wide, and 1/4" thick. These hinges include a fully lubricated grease fitting, so they operate smoothly. The draw of the adjustable heavy-duty bolt-on hinge is that the gate post to the gate frame dimension can be adjusted after installation. This can help you avoid the headache of having to re-install or buy another hinge altogether. These are prime-coated as well, so you can paint them in whatever finish you'd like. Use these bolt-on hinges on gates for farms, ranches, warehouses, private property, homes, and other locations. For specifics on the adjustable heavy-duty bolt-on hinge, download the Dimensional Diagram and Hinge Construction PDF located on this page. Please note these bolt-on hinges are sold in pairs, not individually.
The mounting hardware is not included. We recommend four 1/2" diameter bolts that are Grade 5 or better to achieve a 1,000 lb. weight rating. Have questions before ordering? Connect with an online agent via our LiveChat system on our website for fast answers. If this isn't the right hinge for you, they'll help you find what you need. After we've received your order, we'll have your bolt-on hinges shipped within the next business day. If you have any other questions about the adjustable heavy-duty bolt-on hinge or would like to learn more about our wide inventory of bolt-on hinges, please feel free to contact us for additional information.
|Primed for Painting (Red)
|Heavy Duty Hinge Type
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Mounting Hardware Type
|Four 1/2" Diameter Bolts, Grade 5 or Better
|Prop 65 Warning
1 Question asked about Adjustable Heavy Duty Bolt-On Hinge