- Solid Bronze ring turn for use in coastal areas or anywhere a rustic old world design is desired.
- This product page is for an active (functioning) ring turn. It includes two rings, a latch, and a spindle
- Ring turn back plate measures 4-1/2" tall and 2-3/4" wide. Diameter of ring is 4-3/4".
- Spring latch fits into a 1" diameter hole drilled into the edge of the door. Spring latch backset (distance from the edge of the door to the center of the spindle hole) is 2-3/4".
- Spring latch bolt protrudes a maximum of 7/16" (similiar to the spring latch on a typical front door). Spring latch includes a solid brass trim piece for the edge of the door and a solid brass strike plate, both pieces are oil rubbed bronze finish. Also included with spring latch are fasteners, paper installation template and a dust box. Spring latch contains some steel internal parts.
- Spindle is 5" long by 5/16" square. Can be used on a maximum 3" thick door. For narrower doors, it can easily be cut down with a hacksaw. Spindle is made from steel with a yellow zinc plating.
- Bronze is an old world material that does not deteriorate in coastal or other regions. The bronze finish, however, is a "living" finish. This means that it changes over time in a way that most people find desirable. When bronze is exposed to air it will tarnish quickly and turn brown. When bronze is exposed to exterior elements it will turn green. This condition is known as a patina. This is considered desirable by most people. These conditions are not considered defects but are part of the natural beauty of bronze.
|Finish Name||Dark Bronze|
Old World / Rustic
|Door Thickness||3" Maximum|
ReviewsYou're reviewing Active Solid Bronze Large Ring Turn
No Reviews Yet
No Questions Asked Yet