- Spring butt hinges are not handed.
- Spring tension is easily adjusted.
- These architectural grade hinges have a screw hole pattern that conforms to ANSI specifications for template hinges.
- UL Listed for fire door applications.
- The hinge pivot point aligns with non-spring hinges of the same size.
|Spring Hinge Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing 5/8" Radius Corner Spring Hinge
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about 5/8" Radius Corner Spring Hinge
Q jt • 04/26/2018, 2:42:19 PM how heavy of a gate can I use with these, I read the "additional information" and it states how many hinges to use per weight. Mainly Im asking how much play or tolerances are on these hinges? I have already been through about 3 types of "heavy duty hinges for my heavy gate but it eventually ends of sagging. How is the return policy if these don't work for me?
A 04/26/2018, 3:50:02 PM Hi JT! These are generally used on regular full sized doors, so depending on the specifications of your gate (such as height/width/weight), these could be underqualified. You shouldn't experience any play in this hinge because of its construction. Return Policy is 30-days within the purchase as long as they are uninstalled resalable condition.