- Builders series spring hinges are value priced but still offer good quality.
- These hinges are not handed. They will work on both right hand and left hand doors.
- Easily adjusted spring tension. Click on the link below for instructions.
- Screw hole pattern conforms to ANSI specifications for template hinges.
- Pivot point aligns with non-spring hinges of the same size.
- Please Note: U.L. listed Grade 1 hinge and may be used on a fire door. A minimum of two hinges per door is required for a fire door.
|Weight Rating||150 lb per three hinges|
|Spring Hinge Type||
|Size (H x W)||4-1/2" x 4-1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching wood screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing 4-1/2" Heavy Duty Spring Hinge, Builders Grade
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about 4-1/2" Heavy Duty Spring Hinge, Builders Grade
Q gary w becker • 06/27/2018, 8:44:49 AM Are these hinges weldable?
A 06/27/2018, 8:49:01 AM They are, welding them will likely peel the finish, but they are just regular steel, and are weldable.
Q Daniel Romo • 06/29/2018, 8:39:47 AM Are they available without the screw holes? If not, do you offer similar without the holes?
A 06/29/2018, 4:40:33 PM We do not have any spring hinges at all without screw holes unfortunately.