- For full inset doors where the doors are 3/4" thick.
- Steeple tipped hinge leaf wraps around the back of the door for extra attachment strength.
- This is a no-mortise type hinge that does not require mortising the door or frame.
- Works well for enterainment center cabinets with articulated doors.
- Elongated screw holes for easy vertical and horizontal adjustment.
- Non-self closing.
- Hinge is 2-1/2" tall and 2-3/4" from tip to tip.
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching wood screws|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing 3/4" Wrap Around Steeple Tipped Hinge
No Reviews Yet
2 Questions asked about 3/4" Wrap Around Steeple Tipped Hinge
Q Darren • 01/20/2018, 3:23:38 PM Are the hinges sold it sets of two?
A 01/20/2018, 3:26:54 PM These hinges are sold individually.
Q joe tavarczky • 02/16/2018, 10:20:50 AM I need hinges for 3/4 in. cabinet doors,doors are suface mount.
A 02/19/2018, 11:28:36 AM Hi Joe. This hinge will work on 3/4" doors that are flush inset to the frame. If this is what you have, this hinge will work for you.