- For full inset doors where the door and face frame are 3/4" in thickness.
- Hinge leaf wraps around the back of the door and the back of the face frame for extra attachment strength.
- This is a no-mortise type hinge that does not require mortising the door or frame.
- Works well for enterainment center cabinets with articulated doors.
- Elongated screw holes for easy vertical and horizontal adjustment.
- Non-self closing.
- Hinge is 2-1/4" tall and 2-3/4" from tip to tip.
|Cabinet Door Type||
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching wood screws|
ReviewsYou're reviewing 3/4" Double Wrap Hinges
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about 3/4" Double Wrap Hinges
Q Owen Matthews • 02/12/2018, 3:05:50 PM I have ¾" faced cabinets. The doors are ¾" recessed with ½" lapping over the frame and ?" recess so the face of the door is ?" out from the face of the cabinet. I want a antique bronze finish with exposed hinge pin with ball top and bottom. What hinge do I order?
A 02/13/2018, 4:22:47 PM The Double Wrap Hinges are for completely flush inset doors. It sounds like you are looking for a 3/8” Partial Inset & Lip Hinge like in this section: https://www.hardwaresource.com/cabinet/cabinet-hinges/semi-concealed-hinges.html?hs_cabinet_door_type=484&hs_material=356&hs_self_closing=389. Because these hinges are not standardized you could expect to redo your screw holes.