- Half surface hinge; one leaf mortises into the door frame the other leaf is surface mounted on the door
- When the hinge is in its 90 degree closed position (as shown in the photo) the "mortise leaf" that attaches to the door jamb will need a 1" wide mortise on the door jamb. The "surface leaf" will cover 2" of width on the surface of the door.
- Excellent for installing a new door or screen door into an existing frame
- Lifetime Brass is a brass high tech material that is guaranteed not to tarnish, discolor, flake, peel, pit or corrode.
- 3" x 3-1/2" measured open like a book.
- The surface mounted leaf measures 3" tall x 2" wide measured to the center of the hinge knuckle.
- The mortise leaf measures 3" tall x 1-1/2" wide measured to the center of the hinge knuckle.
|Width||3 - 1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Type||Matching wood screws are included|
|California Residents||Prop 65 Warning|
You're reviewing 3" x 3-1/2" Half Surface Hinge
No Reviews Yet
1 Question asked about 3" x 3-1/2" Half Surface Hinge
Q Jim • 12/04/2017, 1:27:23 PM Do you have drawing of this? Available in steel?
A 12/05/2017, 1:00:34 PM We do not have a drawing or dimensional diagram of this product, unfortunately. Most critical dimensions can be found in the overview section on the product page though. This particular size only comes in Solid Brass. We do have a similar half surface type hinge in steel, but the size is 3.5" x 3.5". To view this item, type 218161 in our search box at the top of the website.